Formativ Health Enhances Capabilities of Its Innovative Patient Engagement Platform
Platform Creates Single Pane of Glass of Features Key to Improving the Patient Experience; Company to Showcase Upgrades at Salesforce’s 2018 Dreamforce
NEW YORK – September 12, 2018 – Formativ Health, a technology-enabled health services company focused on transforming the patient-provider experience, announced today a series of functionality enhancements to its Patient Engagement Platform (PEP).
Formativ Health, which works with physician practices, hospitals
The enhancements to the Formativ Health PEP include:
- Guided Agent Decision Support –Formativ Health has developed an intelligent, automated call scripting functionality that uses a proprietary logic system and easy-to-manage rules database to aid its Patient Engagement Specialists (PES) in better assessing patient needs.
- Enhanced Provider Directory – With its new provider directory, Formativ Health created a proprietary approach to access easy and effective provider data governance, stewardship and optimization.
- Advanced Enterprise-wide Scheduling – Formativ Health’s previously announced DASH app, created through a partnership with Radix Health, will be available in the Salesforce App Exchange, concurrent with the upcoming Salesforce Dreamforce event. DASH offers a distinctive approach to enterprise-wide and patient self-scheduling, as well as soon-to-be-released features that allow for advanced and in-office check-in, better streamlining pre-visit logistics.
- Patient Transportation – For many patients, access to reliable transportation can be their biggest hurdle in getting to a doctor’s office. Formativ Health has partnered with Lyft to give its PES the ability to arrange on-demand or scheduled rides for patients.
- Automated Patient Engagement – Through its new partnership with Conversa Health, Formativ Health will offer an automated, AI-driven conversation platform that delivers an easy and meaningful way for provider care teams and patients to communicate more proactively and collaboratively around the clock.
- Patient Payments – With its new partnership with Patientco, Formativ Health’s PEP will empower clients
to:provide a consumer-centric patient billing and payments experience; combine easy-to-understand statements and ebillswith user-friendly online, mobile and point-of-service payment technology; and automate payment reconciliation, posting and reporting.
- Market Analytics and Network Optimization – By partnering with Perception Health, Formativ Health affords clients the ability to view and analyze data about provider referral patterns, provider loyalty, competitive dynamics
The new and improved Formativ Health PEP will be showcased at Salesforce’s 2018 Dreamforce event at the Moscone Center in San Francisco on September 25-28, 2018. The PEP capabilities can be seen in action during Formativ Health’s Healthcare Industry Lodge presentation Wednesday, September 26th at 9:30 AM at the nearby InterContinental Hotel (888 Howard Street) or by scheduling one-on-one demos throughout the event.
“We remain committed to continually enhancing the Formativ Health Patient Engagement Platform by integrating emerging technologies and adding pioneering features that improve the patient experience and help our clients differentiate themselves in the market. Today, a rapidly growing number of patients are taking more ownership of their care — elevating their awareness and involvement — so they are better armed to address and manage their individual medical needs. Our new and improved functionality allows our clients to ensure their patients are accessing the care they need — where and when they need it — more easily and conveniently,” said David Harvey, chief technology officer at Formativ Health.
About Formativ Health
New York City-based Formativ Health is a technology-enabled health services company focused on transforming the patient-provider experience. Their services help health systems respond to the rise of consumerism by combining powerful technology with an empathetic approach to customer service. Formativ helps clients enhance their patients’ experience, adapt to evolving risk-based payment models, improve financial performance, increase practice productivity, and elevate physician satisfaction and patient loyalty. For more information, visit www.formativhealth.com or on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.